SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

7.18.2003

Where is this going?

Beginning in August, I will begin discussing human nature in depth. Each month's posts will address a certain question or theme. I want feedback from all of you. When my web building skills improve, I will create ways for you to respond.
"All of you"? I am really cocky, aren't I? There is absolutely no one reading this site right now. Obviously I am assuming that someone will go back to the first post in my archives because my future writings will be so riveting. Ah well, why blog if you are not self absorbed?
For the lone late-night surfer who has stumbled on this site in it's infancy go to the Buttercup Festival. Strange name, stranger comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home