SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

10.19.2008

On Saving Cash

90 day Netflix hold.

I have a lot of subscription based services tying up my funds; Netflix, E-Music, etc... Often these act to save me money. I used to purchase a few DVDs a month. I haven't bought any in 2008 thanks to Netflix. However, this month I've been much too busy to watch films. Why pay 14 dollars to have a few DVDs sit around unviewed? Netflix will let you pause its service for up to 90 days. I'll save 30 dollars or so. See you in January, DVD player!

A helpful tip from Moneywasting Matt. Don't live like me. Save cash.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know if you still check this or not, but thought I'd leave a friendly hello. I'd love to hear from you. --Shonna

     
  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger Matt Van Natta said...

    Why hello!

    I'll have to post something here, since "Anonymous" leaves me no other way to reply.

    I rarely check this, but happened to today...probably because I was writing something up on my other site. If you add @gmail.com to the name of this blog, you get my email. I'll write back. I'm going to be with family and them in San Francisco for a lot of the winter, but I will be checking my gmail from time to time.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Gamer said...

    Hi,

    My name is Matt. First, sory that I write to you over comments. I really like your blog and I would love to make a link partnership with you. I also own a games related website www.321games.net . I am not like most of these sites, where they just put as many games as they can on it, I try to put only the best games online.

    Well site gets around 300 visitors each day. I belive we would both benefit alot out of this exchange and hope you will decide to do it. My e-mail is admin@321games.net . Feel free to contact me anytime and we will make an exchange. Best of luck to you with your blog in any case!

    Regards,
    Matt

    p.s. I would also suggest you to add link to your site here: www.bldir.net . It will get you many new visitors!

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home