SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

1.28.2006

Mercora

I'm a DJ! Well, I podcast most of my music collection anyway. In case you've missed Mercora, it's the latest music broadcasting sensation. Basically, it allows users to share their tunes with one another in a presently legal way. It's also free, which is always my favorite price. So download it, tune into DJ SelfUnfocused, and listen to my phat beats.
By the way, I do still use Pandora. Unfortunately they've lessened the trial time allotment because of freeloaders like myself. Still, it is a great way to find new music. Then, once found, I listen to it on Mercora.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM , Blogger Tom Conrad said...

    You can listen all you want on Pandora for free. Sure you do have to register after the first 20 minutes, but after that it's all-you-can-listen-to free of charge (but with the ocasional ad).

    Tom
    CTO @ Pandora

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger Matt Van Natta said...

    That's good to know. They must have changed their model since it's opening. They used to charge a little under ten bucks a month.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home