SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

9.22.2005

I Wish I Had Testosterone

The Gender Genie says I'm a man. My understanding of biology is confirmed.

The Genie scans text and then judges the author's sex based off of word usage. The theory is that females and males use various words at different frequencies. If the concept proves accurate this device could prove useful in training forty year old men to be better teen girls on AOL. Actually, this type of use is the only one that makes sense of the Gender Genie name. A genie grants wishes. I'm all for alliteration but would anyone waste a wish on deciphering the gender of a blogger? The Sex Psychic would be more apt, or the Menstruation Mystic....the Dinghy Detective?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home