SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

1.17.2004

Back: If anyone is there to notice

I had planned to abandon this blog and create a new one. Then, when googling myself to find an article I wrote, I noticed that other people have been reading and posting about this site. Not many of you, but I was humbled none the less.

I thank everybody who gave credit to this blog. Links make the memes go round.

Speaking of links, I just finished reading LINKED, a fascinating book on network theory. It helped clarify issues I had been thinking of and created a whole new line of questions.

I am now using broadband. The continued aggravation of dial-up was a huge factor in my not posting, so now I have no excuse. I am still planning on creating the second blog, but SelfUnfocused is here to stay (in blogosphere life span at least).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home