SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

11.18.2005

Talk to Me

I just read a really interesting article about language development. It reports on an experiment where two individuals need to develop a form of communication in order to solve a puzzle. The experiment itself is intriguing and yet I couldn't help wondering about it' s application in online worlds (neither could Clive Thompson).

I'd actually ramble on about the topic but the huge amount of caffeine I just ingested has suddenly scrambled my thought process. Off to Second Life, where messed up thinking is par for the course.

To make up for the lack of any original thinking in this post have some fun with today's link.

Super Amazing Funtime Go Go Link of Pleasant Feelings !!!: Dr. McNinja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home