SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

11.08.2005

I Voted for Teen Wolf

It's voting day in the land of The Running Man. I was able to check the box for Donna Frye (again) and then vote against everything Arnold wanted. Now, I pay attention to the issues but my real motive for going to the polls is a simple one. I just like getting the "I Voted" sticker to wear around. I would prefer indelible ink, which plays better to the camera, but I take what I can get.

So when was the last time you heard a Teen Wolf reference? I don't know if it's Michael J. Fox's impending death by shaking or what, but I've heard three Teen Wolf remarks this week. I've also read one, which was hilarious. By the way, we all need to heed Coach Finstock's advice.
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home