SelfUnfocused

Coming to terms with being human.

11.22.2004

I’m Going to War Tomorrow

I’ve been drafted by Blizzard. Tomorrow is the release of World of Warcraft, a game that will either be a light bit of fun for me or will turn me into a pale, emaciated shell of a man. Ah, the allure of persistent virtual worlds. Hell, I practically cry every time I play a Myst game. The bliss is spiritual. What will happen when I can interact with others?
Actually, I expect to be annoyed by thirteen year olds with broadswords. The consistent reminder that people can be really stupid will probably ground me in reality. All this said to let everyone know where I am if I don’t post for awhile. Not that that will really surprise anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home